Call for Abstract
12th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, will be organized around the theme “Unveiling prodigious discoveries and exploratory insights in Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery”
Euro Medicinal Chemistry 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Medicinal Chemistry 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Medicinal Chemistry is commonly an interdisciplinary science, and pros have a solid foundation in natural science, which should as time goes on to be united with a wide comprehension of characteristic musings related to cell steady targets. Research analyst in medicinal chemistry work is fundamentally present-day researchers, filling in as a segment of an associative social event that utilizes their science limits, particularly, their built limits, to utilize substance measures to design effective therapeutic agents.
- Track 1-1Synthesis and Catalysis
- Track 1-2Organic Synthesis
- Track 1-3Applied Chemistry
- Track 1-4Manufacturing and Marketing OTC Drugs
The pharmaceutical sciences are a gathering of interdisciplinary regions of concentrate worried about the diagram, action, conveyance, and emanation of medications. The drug store is the science and strategy of getting ready and administering drugs. It is prosperity calling those affiliations' prosperity sciences with compound sciences and would like to guarantee the secured and doable utilization of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Track 2-1Pharmaceutics, Drug Delivery, and Introduction
- Track 2-2Bio pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Track 2-3Regenerative Medicine and Technology
- Track 2-4Medication Delivery and Material Sciences
Analytical Chemistry involves the separation, identification, and the quantification of matter. It involves the use of classical methods along with modern methods involving the use of scientific instruments. Traditional subjective strategies utilize partitions procedures, for example, precipitation, extraction, and refining. Recognizable proof might be founded on contrasts in shading, scent, liquefying point, breaking point, radioactivity or reactivity. Instrumental strategies might be utilized to isolate tests utilizing chromatography, electrophoresis or field stream fractionation. At that point qualitative and quantitative investigation can be performed, frequently with a similar instrument and may utilize light cooperation, warm communication, electric fields or attractive fields
- Track 3-1Analytical Techniques for Clinical Chemistry
- Track 3-2Chemical Analysis
- Track 3-3Mass spectrometry
- Track 3-4Electrochemical analysis
- Track 3-5Spectroscopy
- Track 3-6Separation Techniques
The term biological target is additionally utilized as a part of pharmaceutical research to depict the common protein in the body whose action is altered by a drug bringing about an impact at a particular site, which might be a satisfactory helpful impact or an unnecessary adverse effect. Directed drug conveyance frameworks have been produced to improve regenerative strategies. Various types of drug targets are:
- Track 4-1Nucleic Acids
- Track 4-2G-protein coupled receptors
- Track 4-3Liposomes
- Track 4-4Nanoparticles
- Track 4-5Epigenetics
- Track 5-1Drug transportation reactions
- Track 5-2Bioavailability
- Track 5-3Antimicrobial pharmacodynamics
- Track 5-4Human physiology and drug metabolism
- Track 5-5Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamics modelling
- Track 5-6Drug Interaction and Pharmacological compatibilities
Organic Chemistry is the investigation of the structure, properties, arrangement, responses, and readiness of carbon-containing mixes, which incorporate hydrocarbons as well as mixes with any number of different components, including hydrogen (most mixes contain somewhere around one carbon-hydrogen security), nitrogen, oxygen, incandescent light, phosphorus, silicon, and sulfur. Organic Chemistry is an exceedingly inventive science in which scientists make new atoms and investigate the properties of existing mixes.
- Track 6-1Natural products synthesis
- Track 6-2Synthetic methodology
- Track 6-3Catalysis
- Track 6-4New synthetic technologies
- Track 6-5Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Track 6-6Synthesis of Nano- and fictionalized Materials
Drug design, as often as possible insinuated as an adjusted prescription blueprint or basically rational arrangement, is the inventive methodology of finding new pharmaceuticals in perspective of the data of a natural target. The prescription is most typically a characteristic little particle that starts or curbs the limit of a biomolecule, for instance, a protein, which accordingly achieves a remedial favorable position to the patient.
- Track 7-1Molecular Modeling
- Track 7-2Kinase Inhibitor Chemistry
- Track 7-3Blood-Brain Penetrant Inhibitors
- Track 7-4GPCR-Targeted Drug Design
- Track 7-5Protein-Protein Interactions
- Track 7-6Inflammation Inhibitors
- Track 7-7Small Molecules for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 7-8Biophysical Approaches for Drug Discovery
- Track 7-9Macrocyclic & Constrained Peptides
- Track 7-10Fragment-Based Drug Discovery
- Track 7-11Biomarkers and Clinical Research
A drug’s efficacy can be impacted significantly by the way in which it is delivered. By developing a variety of drug delivery systems (DDSs) it is now possible to better control the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity, toxicity and efficacy of drugs.
- Track 8-1Buccal drug delivery
- Track 8-2Nasal drug delivery
- Track 8-3Ocular drug delivery
- Track 8-4Oral drug delivery
- Track 8-5Pulmonary drug delivery
- Track 8-6Transdermal drug delivery
- Track 8-7Vaginal/anal drug delivery
- Track 8-8Targeted drug delivery
Nanomedicine is the interdisciplinary field of science, restorative use of a Nanotechnology, which incorporates diagnosing, treating and forestalling malady and horrible damage, mitigating torment and saving and enhancing human wellbeing utilizing atomic instruments and sub-atomic learning of the human body. It manages the structure running from 1nm to 100nm. It has an extensive variety of use in medicinal fields like medication conveyance, Cancer treatment, Imaging, Sensing, Blood refinement, Tissue designing, and Medical gadgets.
- Track 9-1Advanced Nanomaterial
- Track 9-2Nanotechnology applications
- Track 9-3Nanomaterials safety and regulations
- Track 9-4Nanomaterials Characterization and Synthesis
- Track 9-5Nanodevices and Systems
- Track 9-6Biomedical Nanomaterial
Utilization of computational procedures in drug revelation and advancement process is quickly picking up in fame, usage and appreciation. Diverse terms are being connected to this region, including Computer-Aided Drug Design(CADD), computational medication plan, Computer-Aided Molecular Design (CAMD), Computer-Aided Molecular Modeling (CAMM), discerning medication outline, in the silico sedate plan, computer-aided rational drug design.
- Track 10-1Structure-Based Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Track 10-2Ligand-Based Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Track 10-3Computational Medicine Plan
- Track 10-4Computer Aided Molecular Design
- Track 10-5Computer-Aided Molecular Modeling
- Track 10-6Computer-Aided Drug Discovery and Development
Directed disease treatments are drugs or other therapeutic substances which hinders the development and spread of tumor by hindering with the particles called sub-atomic targets which are associated with the development, movement and spread of malignancy. In this manner, advancement of novel-tumor ligand or pharmaceutical Nano bearers is very alluring. Hostile to disease drugs are likewise called Anti neoplastic-operators or Chemotherapeutic-specialists.
- Track 11-1Gene expression modulators
- Track 11-2Signal transduction inhibitors
- Track 11-3Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Track 11-4Monoclonal Antibodies
- Track 11-5Immunotherapies
- Track 11-6Limitations of targeted cancer therapies
- Track 11-7Side effects of targeted cancer therapies
- Track 11-8Clinical trials of cancer targeted therapies
Medicinal plants, likewise, called restorative herbs, have been found and utilized in customary prescription practices since ancient occasions. Plants blend several synthetic mixes for capacities including safeguard against bugs, organisms, illnesses, and herbivorous warm-blooded animals. Various phytochemicals with potential or establish natural movement have been identified. However, since a solitary plant contains generally various phytochemicals, the impacts of utilizing an entire plant as drug are dubious.
- Track 12-1Poisonous Medicinal Plants
- Track 12-2Medicinal Plants as Medicine
- Track 12-3Medicinal Plants as Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Track 12-4Traditional medicine
- Track 12-5Herbal Medicine and technology
- Track 12-6Herbal Sciences
- Track 12-7Aromatic Plant Sciences
- Track 12-8Phytochemical Evaluations
- Track 12-9Naturopathic Medicine
- Track 12-10Natural Products Research
- Track 12-11Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
Gynecological drug therapy is involved in the treatment of the following diseases like vaginal infections, genital herpes, genital warts, pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary infections, pruritus vulvae, menstrual problem and infertility. Pre-and post-usable medicinal administration will frequently utilize numerous standard medication treatments, for example, diuretics, antihypertensive, anti-infection agents and antiemetic’s. Gynecologists use specialized hormone-modulating therapies to treat disorders of the female genital tract.
- Track 13-1Pharma in treatment of gynecologic oncology
- Track 13-2Complementary and alternative medicines in gynecology
- Track 13-3Medical problems in pregnancy
- Track 13-4Hormonal replacement therapy
- Track 13-5Stem cells in gynecology
Huge progression has been made in the treatment of immune system sicknesses by presenting novel, for the most part biologic, sedates instead of substance particles. Biologic agents are biologically emerged and used therapeutically. Most of these agents are based on receptor proteins or antibodies. Biologic therapies help in the treatment of lupus erythematous, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Grave's disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Track 14-1Autoimmune and inflammatory disorders
- Track 14-2Biologic drugs in Rheumatoid arthritis
- Track 14-3Autoimmune Diseases induced by TNF-Targeted therapies
- Track 14-4Drawbacks of biologic therapies
- Track 14-5Adverse effects and safety
Clinical drug store is a field which manages the medicine and patient consideration. Advances wellbeing, health and sickness treatment. It comprises of the considerable number of administrations like drug specialists rehearsing in nursing homes, network drug stores, emergency clinics, locally established consideration administrations, facilities and some other setting wherever prescriptions are endorsed and utilized.
- Track 15-1Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Track 15-2Rational drug use
- Track 15-3Pharmaceutical care
- Track 15-4Developments in Clinical Pharmacy to Meet Emerging Challenges
- Track 15-5Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 15-6Clinical Trials
Therapeutic science is an Interdisciplinary science which is having solid background in natural science. It Constitutes the distinguishing proof of novel natural mixes. Restorative Chemistry characterized to the examination and the impacts of medications in huge quantities of individuals populace level. Restorative Chemistry applies the techniques for the study of disease transmission to the substance zone of clinical pharmacology. The study of disease transmission strategies for request, Clinical pharmacology on focal point of request, Applies the techniques for the study of disease transmission to the substance territory of clinical pharmacology. Therapeutic Chemistry autonomously and as a calling have significant positions to play in Studying Cause and Effect, Risk Association Studies, Studies of Drug Utilization, Evaluating and Improving Physician Prescription, Assessment of Patient Compliance, Studies of Medication Errors, and so forth. Therapeutic Chemistry is a powerful apparatus to catch helpful information for clinicians, specialists and approach producers.